Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Hojé dia de filme...

Alphaville Interview-Godard

ALPHA-60: What is your name?
CAUTION: Ivan Johnson.
ALPHA-60: Where were you born?
CAUTION: Nueva York.
ALPHA-60: How old are you?
CAUTION: I guess about 39 or so.
ALPHA-60: What kind of car do you drive?
CAUTION: Jet Galaxy.
ALPHA-60: What do you like most in life?
CAUTION: Money...and women
ALPHA-60: What are you doing in Alphaville?
CAUTION: Writing an article for Times Pravda
ALPHA-60: You seem to be afraid.
CAUTION: No, I'm not afraid, not the way you think anyhow. Besides, how would you know?
ALPHA-60: Rest assured that my decisions will always have in view the ultimate good. I will now ask you the test questions as a security measure.
CAUTION: Okay, go ahead.
ALPHA-60: You have come from the Outlands. How did you feel as you crossed the galactic spaces?
CAUTION: The silence of the bleak infinite space awed me.
ALPHA-60: What is the privilege of the dead?
CAUTION: Never to die.
ALPHA-60: Do you know what transforms the night into day?
CAUTION: Poetry.
ALPHA-60: What is your religion?
CAUTION: I believe in the imperative of the conscience.
ALPHA-60: Do you see a difference between the quality of knowledge and the mystery of love?
CAUTION: I believe on the contrary that there is no mystery of love.
ALPHA-60: You are not telling the truth
CAUTION: I don't understand.
ALPHA-60: You are concealing something.
CAUTION: I admit that I might have reason to lie. But how can you differentiate between a lie and the truth?
ALPHA-60: You are concealing something but I do not know yet exactly what. Therefore temporarily you are free to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter