Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

The day(s)

The day the radio went mute... The day the air conditioning went out... The day it got hot.... The day before, the day after... The days, the mornings, the evenings... Complete silence... Those are the days... Every single one of them, at every juncture, at every second. Here now.... There and then. The days will be days long after I am gone. But they will be made up of all this. A lightning bolt from up above that sometimes finds the mark and the spot. Each and every fucking day. Days in and days out. Daylights. Holidays. Holy days. Tomorrow will be another day, and the day after tomorrow. But they are all the same. My home is in my head. I live it every day. I love in my head every part of every day.... Just like that day, and that other day too.... And the other one.... Because it is all real to me... And there will be again days like this, days like that and days like those.... Days....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter